You receive assurance that your risk management and insurance program is up to current standards.
The scope of services involved with a Program Audit typically includes:
- Identification, prioritization and quantification of exposures to loss. This step typically involves onsite meetings with key personnel to discuss operations, review of pertinent business contracts, and evaluation of prior loss experience.
- Program review to identify potential duplications or gaps in coverage.
- Evaluation of the appropriateness of coverage limits.
- Confirmation of reasonableness of pricing and retentions.
- Recommendations for improvement on insurance policy language and/or improvement of risk management policies and procedures.
- Preparation and presentation of educational material for management or boards.
Our diverse staff's expertise includes but is not limited to the following exposure and coverage areas:
- Property including Business Interruption, Boiler and Machinery Breakdown, and Transit/Cargo
- Casualty including Workers' Compensation, Automobile and General Liability
- Public and Private Company Directors' and Officers' Liability including Public Officials' and General Partners' Liability
- Cyber including Breach Response, Cyber Liability and Cyber-related Business Interruption
- Other Corporate coverage such as Employment Practices Liability, Crime, Fiduciary, K&R
- Professional Liability including various forms of Errors and Omissions Liability
- Pollution including Environmental Impairment Liability and Remediation Expenses
- Global Placements of all the above