Our extensive day-to-day experience working with clients, their brokers and insurers on complex insurance programs makes us a valuable resource.
Several members of the staff have been qualified as experts and have the experience to provide consultation and expert testimony. We have been retained by both plaintiff and defense counsel in over 130 insurance litigation cases. Matters have involved:
- Agent and broker malpractice
- Insurance industry practices
- Insurer bad faith
- Construction project risk management, including Owner/Contractor Controlled Insurance Programs
- Various coverage disputes
- Claims handling and settlement practices in connection with Workers’ Compensation, General Liability or Auto Liability