We have recovered millions for bankrupt estates.
We provide specialized Claims Management services that maximize asset recovery during the reorganization/liquidation process. We accomplish this by:
- Conducting a thorough review of all open claim files to evaluate the reasonableness of the claim reserves and their impact on loss sensitive rating programs. Reserves are insurer determined estimates established for their purposes. They do not always represent reality.
- Controlling liability and workers' compensation claims costs as your advocate. Our case management expertise typically results in significantly lower payouts and helps to accelerate the liquidation or reorganization process.
- Tailoring the Alternative Dispute Resolution and mediation procedures to fit the debtor's unique risk financing program.
Additional areas where we can help maximize recoveries for the estate include:
- Negotiating with insurance carriers to finalize loss sensitive programs.
- Scrutinizing the accounting records of the client, brokers and the insurance carriers to ensure all is in order. Collateral, commissions and fees often represent hidden assets.
Finally, our understanding of the ins and outs of the bankruptcy process allows us to:
- Help the estate secure and/or maintain cost effective protection during this uncertain period
- Educate underwriters about the bankruptcy process and address their concerns.
- Make certain that the estate's existing insurers fulfill their obligations in accordance with bankruptcy law.