- Our governmental involvement includes assistance to various Public Authorities and Governmental Entities in numerous jurisdictions throughout the U.S. and its territories as well as Canada.
- Our operational risk and exposure expertise includes Water, Sewer, Bridge, Tunnel, Transportation (Port, Highway and Turnpike), Capital Asset Management, Convention Center, Housing and Development Financing.
- Our municipal experience includes numerous cities and towns throughout New England. It is most typical that we become involved when cities and towns have significant infrastructure development activities.
- We have been a consultant on some of the largest publicly-financed construction jobs in the world.
- We assist almost all of our public sector clients with procurement of insurance, insurance brokerage services and third-party claims administrator services. In our insurance procurement efforts, we often utilize a secure web-based process that has the advantages of efficiency, transparency, accessibility and ease of use.
- We typically provide certifications for bond issues, risk assessments and program audits and evaluations of the reserve fund adequacy.
- A key capability that is relevant to our public sector clients is our Construction Project Risk Management services, including owner-controlled insurance program design, facilitation and management.
- Another practice area that is often relevant to our public sector clients is our alternative risk financing experience, including evaluation of captives and other non-traditional risk transfer vehicles, both for individual and group clients. This provides us with a working knowledge of vehicles for so-called ART as well as the ability to understand pricing and service delivery issues.
We believe our public sector clients retain our services due to the following reasons:
- Demonstrated independence and objectivity
- Extensive experience in public procurement
- Relevant and transferable expertise public authorities and governmental entities
- Experience in program implementation and marketing
- Proven results with complex public sector programs
- A thorough understanding of the public sector market
- Staff capacity to complete tasks and satisfy timetables