We have extensive experience in working with large educational institutions ranging from universities to private secondary schools, both national and international.
In addition to ensuring our client’s exposures are mitigated and that they receive the appropriate insurance coverages, other examples of work we have done for our Educational clients include:
- Assisting a large state university in designing a loss sensitive rating program to better take advantage of their historical workers compensation losses.
- Designing, negotiating and implementing a group insurance program that improved coverage while reducing insurance costs by over 50% for some members
- Developing a procedures and policies manual for contracts for a private secondary school.
- Assisting a college in implementing procedures to better mitigate exposures identified in the areas of athletics, student activities, and travel abroad
- Assisting a local college in designing safety loss control protocol for its students abroad programs.