Chuck has expertise in the educational and financial service institutions arenas. He also serves a wide range of clients in industries ranging from multi-national corporations to closely-held businesses within manufacturing, retail, real estate, energy and healthcare sectors.
Chuck has over 40 years in the industry, 30 of which have been with the firm. Prior to that he served as President of a Greater Boston insurance agency.
- B.S., Economics, Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania
- Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Former Adjunct Faculty, Insurance and Risk Management, Bentley College